Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The time has come......to welcome baby girl #3

It is currently 11:42pm and I am suppose to be at the hospital at 6:30am. Of course I should probably be getting some shut eye but still trying to pack, clean, and do laundry. I have been joking about my "hospital stay" and how it is going to be more like a vacation for me but i miss my kiddos already:( I will see them throughout the days while I am there but it's not the same as going home with them.

Even though I know things will be a little hectic when I get home, I will be thankful to be there with my whole family, my husband, my mother, my 4 kiddos, and Uncle Brook! I can't wait to tuck my babies into bed all together and start our family as the family we are soon to be..the Clark-Wimmer clan of 6.

I will keep this entry short because I am exhausted especially after taking one of my meds to help me sleep but I just want to express how truly thankful I am for what God has blessed me with. I have always wanted to be a mother from a young girl who always wanted to play house. I have always loved children and always will. Do mine drive me crazy at times? Yes, of course! But the love that I have for these little human beings takes my breath away-they are the most beautiful creatures I have ever set my eyes on and I am so proud of each of them, Jojo Bean, Jazzmatazz, and Superman. I am full of emotions, full of love, and full of gratitude. I am so thankful for the unconditional love they share with me and I am ever so grateful to my husband, who is an amazing father to all of our children and a wonderful friend to me, the best!

4 comments:

  1. You'll do great! Enjoy the last moments of pregnancy as much as you can. Much love!
    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely tribute to them, and to you! Thinking of you right now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're amazing. And you're raising amazing women and men. All of my love to you, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice moments of yours you share i like your moments and This is my Good luck that I found your post which is according to my search and topic

    ReplyDelete